In order to verify your Stocktwits account to begin posting and sharing you must click the verification email sent to the email address associated to your account. If you are having trouble verifying your account please try the following steps:
1. Check your inbox or spam folder – Please check the inbox of the email used when signing up for Stocktwits. Some email providers will send our emails to your spam folder.
2. Verify you have the correct email on file – Check your account settings(https://stocktwits.com/settings) and verify the email you inputted is correct.
3. Request Verification Email Again – Click the re-send verification email on Web or your mobile device.
4. Continued issues – If you continue to have issues receiving a verification email change your email in your account settings and change your email address to a new one. Stocktwits recommends using a major provider such as gmail.com, outlook or yahoo.com.
HELP! My email is valid and I am still unable to receive a verification email.
- Some email providers or ISPs will block all emails from our domain.
- You may speak to your ISP and request that they whitelist emails from Stocktwits.com
- If your ISP is blocking our emails we will be unable to deliver emails to this account and recommend using a new email address from a major provider.
- Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further issues.