How can we help you?
STOCKTWITS HELP CENTER
Example: "Where is the company located?" or "Can I order your product online?"
Taking Questions from Investors
Companies on StockTwits often benefit form doing Q&A on the site. This can beneficial for anything from upcoming news to earning. Thinking about doing a Q&A here are some helpful tips:
- Make yourself available to answer questions or provide one-on-one feedback.
- Be helpful when you see people looking for further information about your company or any new or breaking news.
- Live message key information and happenings at industry events you attend (use the StockTwits mobile app to make this super easy from your phone).
- While sometimes this can be challenging, more often than not it builds goodwill with your audience which further extends to your brand.
- Study great examples of companies who have already done this including Ford and Dell.
Need help setting up a Q&A? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org